Thursday, January 20, 2005

In the beginning.....

... Was the Word, and the Word was.... "help!"

Having spent the best part of two hours wrestling with incomprehensible technology, I'm tired, emotional and irritable. That could, however, be hormones.

The funniest thing was that I kept wanting to IM or e-mail blogging friends for help with setting this up, but I don't want them to know until I'm sure I'm going to keep it up. So I had to struggle on alone. Yes, that's right. I'm a furtive blogger.

That was the funniest thing. The wierdest thing? Anna Lucia is the name I'd like to be published under. Pretty much everyone on the web knows me as AnnaofCumberland.

I have just revealed my true identity and am standing, naked and afraid, unprotected by aliases and reputations, in the harsh light of the blogging world.

Is it me, or it is cold in here?


5 Comments:

At 2:49 pm, Blogger Shannon Stacey said...

Anna! *tackle hug*

I'm so glad you're here, even if you were being a dumbass by not asking for help. *g*

Already your blog reminds me of the old Anna's Parlor discussion thread on eHQ, which I miss a LOT. It was warm there. :)

Smooches!

 
At 3:53 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

OMG. There ARE people out there.

I am so completely out of my depth in this... LOL!

It's character building. Right?

 
At 5:25 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Right.

And if you don't want people to know about this, don't post on other people's blogs so they can follow your link back!

:-D

Jul

 
At 9:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna! You're killing me! I'm grinning ear to ear reading your blog. Suzanne is going to be so gleeful when she finds out about this...

Good job. Now.... tell me more.

 
At 4:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Anna! Welcome to the blogging world! It's so much fun and it's cathartic! It makes me WANT to write. :-)
Have a blast.
Mary Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home