Friday, January 21, 2005

Confessions

Since I just confessed to the existence of this blog, I'd better come clean about the photo, too.

It's OLD. I don't really look like that today.

But I still think like that. And, when I'm daydreaming, far from reality, I THINK I look like that. You might call it my spiritual appearance, or, as Terry Pratchett calls it, 'residual self-image'.

That photo was taken by my husband at Hermitage Castle in SW Scotland. If you ever get the chance, go there. Just do.

Oh, but ignore all the soppy Mary Queen of Scots stuff.


6 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Blogger Melani Blazer said...

Sweetie... you're beautiful :)

 
At 11:47 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Hear hear. If it makes you feel better, that's how you look in my mind, too.
I'm always surprised at how awful my photos are. I always think -- when did I get old? And fat? And frumpy?

 
At 12:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooch*

You are beautiful! Love ya kiddo!

Bidsxx

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

*waves* Hi Anna!!!! Love the pic...it's very you =)

cece

 
At 1:29 am, Blogger vanessa jaye said...

mwahahahaaaaa. You've come over to the dark side, afterall. gg. Lovely picture, Anna. And lovely blog, too. :-)

 
At 7:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Et tu, Anna?? :-D

Love your blog-site...blog-place...blogabode..
Oh, crap--nice digs, Anna!

~Dreamweaver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home