Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Right Chocolate

I've come to an important realisation.

I've never before understood when women said chocolate was better than sex. "Poor thing," I would think. "Obviously you have the wrong sex partner."

I was wrong.

I just wasn't eating the right chocolate.

I am now.

I wandered into my local health food shop for something else and found a complete stand of Green and Blacks. I bought Maya Gold, Almond, Hazlenut and Brazil nut, Cherry, and Mint.

Oh.... oh my.

Excuse me for a moment. I feel another chunk coming on.

5 Comments:

At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The almond one is my fave (though ginger and Maya Gold come a close joint second). I will introduce you to gianduja at the RNA conf...

 
At 5:41 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Right. Off to the World Market then. Since dh is off, I need ... something. ;-)

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

mmmmmmmmmm............Green & Black's with cherries..................it might be getting to the stage where I have to suck on the chocolate stains on my t-shirt...............................

 
At 6:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Anna...

With age and chocolate comes wisdom...

~Dreamweaver

 
At 7:32 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Alright! Chocolate for everyone today!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home