Friday, August 05, 2005

The Awful Truth

Some time ago, I posted some pics of my office (which is also the second spare bedroom) and a couple of people commented on how organised and tidy I was.

Oh dear.

Today, I present the Awful Truth.

THIS is more usual for my office:-


I hang my head.... Posted by Picasa

In my defence, I can only say those are chocolate crumbs on that paper....


What can I say? Posted by Picasa

And that dirty plate had cheesecake on it.

There will be those among you asking, "how can she write in that mess?" I can't. This is what happens when you have a rush tax enquiry and need to send a new partial in the same week, and shortly afterwards get a sore throat.

And since, "I can't" is my certain answer, before I do any more writing, this PIGSTY is getting an overhaul.

10 Comments:

At 9:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can write in a mess like that! I do it all the time. I call it creative filing

 
At 1:56 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Good lord, it looks very close to MY writing room just now! Following your lead, and hanging my head. :)

 
At 2:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My office looks awful right now, too. When the kids go back to school, I'll tackle it.

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

I always swear to keep my office clean, but it never stays that way.

 
At 3:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Anna!

 
At 6:02 pm, Blogger Jaci Burton said...

You mean that's NOT a normal writing space? *g*

 
At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks an awful lot like my writing space, too. :)

 
At 9:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you, Anna. Oh how I love that office. It looks almost like mine. Mine also has sippy cups, miscellaneous children's toys, and odd bits of "I do not want to know what this is" hanging around.

 
At 7:52 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Wow! I feel so validated!

*VBG*

Of course now I'll have to do an 'After' picture once I get it all sorted out, won't I?

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger vanessa jaye said...

I feel the same way about a messy desk, after awhile (the messier it gets) you just can't write. It's like the clutter is now cluttering your mind. :-P (the chocolate crumbs were genius! gg)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home