Friday, November 10, 2006

Because I'm worth it...

This is where I booked a facial for Sunday.

Bummer, eh? It's only fifteen minutes drive from home...

Stress goes straight to my skin. Usually I take care of it myself, but if I don't devote time to it (and I'm impatient of personal grooming) things deteriorate fast.

I've never had a salon facial before - I phoned up, told them I had no idea what I needed, and they said no problem, come along on Sunday morning and we'll sort you out.

That sort of easy-going, soothing, we'll-take-care-of-you approach scores definite points with me.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 pm, Blogger Jessica Raymond said...

Nice. Very nice...

:)

Jess x

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger Susan Rix said...

Definite bummer. ;-)

Wishing you a fab pampering session.

Sue :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home