Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hoovering, Pigs and the Stereophonics

Wow. I have... an audience. *slow, evil smile*

This is so bad for my ego....

It's all pink and silver outside, hard frost and bright sunrise.

Merlin is on the small landing outside this room - I can see his white bib and white nose in the gloom. I believe he's trying to decide between curling up in the spare room (which is his favourite, but colder) and bedding down this room. He's doing a slow pan, gazing at the spare room door, and then this door, like a tortoise choosing between two lettuces.

This decision may take some time.

Five Reasons Not To Do The Hoovering

1) Husband should have done it anyway.
2) The hoover is an evil, animate creature who hates me
3) It'll all be dirty again by tomorrow
4) By the time I get to the last room I'll be swearing blue murder, kicking the hoover and sweating like a pig*. This is bad for my karma.
5) I DON'T WANNAAAAAAAAAAA!

WEARING:- bath robe
LISTENING:- Husband's chillout mix, currently Stereophonics Have a Nice Day, that lovely slow acoustic version

*Pigs can't sweat, btw. This explains why they produce copious volumes of urine and are susceptible to heatstroke. Remember! If you have a pale pig outside in the hot sun, apply sunscream!

3 Comments:

At 10:38 am, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

So you're going to hoover and pee all over the place?

 
At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun :-)

 
At 2:48 pm, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Hoovering is for children--that's why I had them =)
Just kidding!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home