Thursday, December 01, 2005

Catch ya later...

*looks both ways, furtively*

Pssst!

I'm not doing any work this evening, tomorrow, Saturday OR Sunday! Since I worked all last weekend (Masters) and worked until 11.30pm yesterday (community meeting), this is something of an occurence.

I'm visiting friends. I plan for the weekend to include:-

a) Wine
b) Chocolate
c) Cats
d) Random but totally justifiable breakdowns, as required.

I'm told my friends' plans are somewhat similar. Excellent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitty news:- Chrissy and Cleo do indeed have cat flu, but seem to be recovering nicely. Cleo is giving me some nervous moments, but then I'm a nervous person.... ;-)

5 Comments:

At 3:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Enjoy yourself and give hugs all around for me!

 
At 3:47 pm, Blogger Dee Tenorio said...

I didn't know cats could get flus, poor things. But yay on the weekend off. You deserve it, hon! :)

Smooches,
Dee

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Wine? Check
Chocolate? Check
Cats? Hmmm have Catnapping mode activated
Random Breakdowns? Probably.

 
At 12:51 am, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Sorry to hear Chrissy and Cleo have the flu. I hope they're feeling better. I've been playing catch-up and just saw their pics. A-dor-a-ble!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home