Thursday, November 17, 2005

Parting Shot

Husband, being the perfect specimen of a married male, suggested we spend his surprise three days off visiting my parents. *Happy Sigh* What a man.

In the meantime, I suggest you visit Kate Walker's blog and read all about my favourite Harlequin Presents book, CONSTANTINE'S REVENGE. Go search for it on Amazon and get a load of the cover... the hands my dear, the hands....

There's just something about Constantine.

Oh yes, there's something about Constantine.

In fact, I'm not completely sure I'm willing to share....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS - it's just possible we might come back from our visit with a furry addition to the household. Wish us luck!

5 Comments:

At 3:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! And have fun!

 
At 9:55 am, Blogger Unknown said...

He is a star!

Oooo new furry friend for me to kidnap!!!

Mwahahahahahaha

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

I also have a soft spot for people called Constantine.

:-)

Have fun my dear.

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Pictures! We need pictures!

 
At 9:19 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

A furry addition?! Best of luck, and pictures please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home