Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wierd

Kate H tagged me for this one...

Six Wierd Things About Me

1) I will happily eat salt.

2) I am qualifed to use a chainsaw to fell trees up to one and a half times the guide bar length.

3) I hate forks with short, or flat, tines. In the days before we owned a matching set of cutlery I had one fork, one spoon and one knife that were mine, and I hated to eat with any others.

4) I'm a huge fan of Lewis Collins in The Professionals *shiver*.

5) I'd rather go walking or gardening barefoot and in a skirt than in walking trousers and boots.

6) I once sat down in an overflowing gutter beside a village green and peed through the two skirts and one pair of harem pants I was wearing in a tumultuous thunderstorm.

3 Comments:

At 11:50 am, Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

And the peeing in the gutter part...were you like about 5 years old, Anna? *grin*

 
At 6:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah the peeing in the gutter - those were the days. We weren't 5 but young at heart and high on life. Actually though, I was very poorly that night (I had a bout of gastroentroitis - scuse spelling)and Anna looked after me. Bless her maternal heart!

Bear

 
At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(The peeing in the gutter had nothing to do with the illness or vice versa before you ask!)

Bear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home