Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Review

Well, last week wasn't so bad...

Looking at the Panic To Do I posted on Dec 29th:-

1) Write author bio (requested by editor) DONE
2) Fill out Cover Art Sheet (likewise requeste by editor) DONE
3) Edit first three chapters, or however much I can work, of TAKEN (you guessed it, requested by A N Other-Editor) DONE This one ended up at 115 pages, which I'm pleased with.
4) Write TAKEN synopsis (see above) DONE Well, a first draft anyway. I'll polish it up Tues.
5) Complete website design brief (requested by designer)
6) Assemble partial of DANGEROUS LIES (yuh-huh. This is the option book)
7) Write DANGEROUS LIES synopsis
8) Do MCWIFE edits (not sure when these are coming)

This week I need to do a last read-through of that partial, polish the syn, write a covering letter and send the lot off. If I get on to the website design brief, that's bonus. Mind you, it's going to be a busy week, with three late nights and family coming to stay at the weekend. But the spare room is made up and ready, and I'll take Friday off in lieu of those late nights, so... it's all doable, right?

I do need to make sure I re-do the progress meters in the sidebar as they don't relate to what I'm up to at the moment.

Right. *cracks knuckles* Onward.

3 Comments:

At 10:55 am, Blogger Jessica Raymond said...

Good luck, Anna!

Jess x

 
At 4:56 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

It's doable. It's doable! Lending you my super shiny, hot pink cape. Just throw it over your shoulder. You are now--ta-dah!--Super Determined. Uh, not to add to your 'to do' list, but check out my blog. You've been tagged. :)

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Hey, wow, I've never considered hot pink my colour, but you know... I could get used to this!

Thanks Jessica! :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home