Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Thousand Words

Yes, I'm back. Refreshed, relaxed, and utterly daunted by my last few days of mad activity before we go away on holiday proper this weekend. Thank you for your good wishes!

I've been thinking I'd do a week of pictures for you - they say a picture paints a thousand words. (Mostly words like, "No, I look awful on film... No, no, stop that... don't you point that camera at ME!")

This is Pippi, one of a pair of sisters I brought back from a rescue centre the week we got back from honeymoon. Piggy and Pippi were my 'Bride's gift to the Groom'. Piggy is the huntress, Pippi is the princess...



Am I not GORGEOUS? Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 10:59 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo pretty pretty!
Glad to see you back and looking forward to next week.
Check my blog for link to my brand spanking new website.:-)

 
At 3:44 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely John Cusack's Hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home