Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Cats and the Chaos

Since the two main concerns of my world seem to be the new kitties and the pre-Christmas Chaos, I thought I'd treat you to a study of both.


... Posted by Picasa

Chrissy and Cleo are settling in nicely - I interrupted Chrissy sidling up to Pippi yesterday. Methinks a hero-worship is beginning. This picture shows how gorgeous Chrissy is, and how impossible it is to see Cleo (aka Invisicat).


... Posted by Picasa

Somewhere in that lot are the seeds of Christmas. I shall wave my hands over the disorder and create beauty, like a particularly interior-design-minded sorceress.

4 Comments:

At 12:50 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Lovely lovely lovely kitties.

And I like seeing a photo of your house...brings back fond memories.

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Inspired by your post my Christmas decorations have gone up. There aren't many but they all have memories ;-)

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

The kitties are lovely and so's the house. Post pictures when all the decorations are up! I love when other people post pictures since I can't quite get the knack for it myself.

 
At 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely kitties

What disorder?
If that's your definition of disorder, I own a different dictionary;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home