Monday, December 05, 2005

First Things First

I have lots to say about the weekend (including posting the fairy tale I wrote) but that will have to wait.

Important things first. Cleo and Chrissy are better! I'll post pictures this week, but when I returned from my weekend away, they were bouncing around the house like little furry rubber balls, and eating us out of house and home. They have also, Praise the Lord, graduated to the Big Girl Litter Box. No more litter on the living room rug!

You could have heard the sigh of relief miles away.

Cat flu's a killer. If it doesn't kill, it blinds, or damages the respiratory infection. The best case scenario the vet gave us, although he acknowledged it was a very mild case, was that they'd probably recover, but have some respiratory weakness for the rest of their lives. At the moment (fingers crossed) I'm not seeing any evidence even of that, so I'm absolutely ecstatic.

Second important thing. In three week's time, it'll be Boxing Day.

*maniacal laughter*

2 Comments:

At 6:57 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

You are EVIL!!! I have done NO Christmas shopping!!

 
At 9:59 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Is that what they call Black Friday, Ipod? I've heard of that, yes. A lot of people go shopping on Boxing Day over here, getting a start on the Sales, but we like to go for a walk and do leisurely things. :-)

Have you started yet, Biddy? :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home