Monday, April 03, 2006

Back in Black

Well, I'm wearing some green, too, but I do need to keep reminding myself to buy the AC/DC CD for the car, when I feel like some Instant Road Rage.

Details of my weekend you'll find on Julie's blog. As you can see, much fun (and food) was had by all.

I could go on and on about how wonderful the weekend was, from standing in the sunshine in the backyard in my pajamas, to spending time with precious friends, to reflecting on the years of hard work Julie put into her fabulous achievement. But I think that all I'll say is that I found the whole experience incredibly moving, and I was priveleged to be a small part of it.

Julie, your career's going to go from strength to strength. And I hope you look back on your wonderful book launch regularly, and sit there in your orange chair grinning like a loon.

I returned home, full of hope, inspiration and a longing to see Husband..... to find the house was suffering from a fly infestation.

Way to come back down to earth. Yeesh.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 am, Blogger Tess said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend, Anna - what fun :-) Great pics.

Funny thing - my aunt and uncle live just outside Reading and I've been to the Town Hall.

 
At 8:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting in my orange chair grinning like a loon right now!

:-D

And sorry about the flies. Ew.

Tess, I'm glad you have been to such a notable place in Reading...ggg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home