Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gold Medal...

Well, the deed is done, and I feel I can now tell the world that I’ve just signed a contract with Medallion Press!

How excellent is that?!

I’ve had my eye on Medallion ever since a friend, Jewell Mason’s LADY DRAGON, was one of their launch books. CEO and Editor-in-Chief Helen Rosburg requested McWife after it was entered in the Romance Junkies contest, and you know how it went from there!

I love Medallion for their great stories (if you haven’t read Beth Ciotta, shame on you) attention to marketing, and covers like this, this and this.

On which news, I’m heading out of town (or rather, out of country, into London) to go the the Romantic Novelists Association Winter Party, and attend their Money Day 'accounting for writers' training. Back on or around the 21st!

All rather appropriate, no?

16 Comments:

At 8:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray!!

See you this afternoon, sweets.

 
At 8:59 am, Blogger Jessica Raymond said...

Congratulations, Anna! Now we finally know :) And I agree, those are some very nice covers.

I'm going to the Money Day too so hopefully I might be able to meet you and congratulate you in person.

Jess x

 
At 9:39 am, Blogger Michelle Styles said...

Hooray for you!

 
At 10:09 am, Blogger Unknown said...

WOOOOO!!! So who is it you are staying with again??? ;-)

The sofa bed has your name on it my dear, although I am with dog this week so you might have to fight Bella for it.

xxx

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger Susan Rix said...

MEGA congrats Anna!!

Have a fab time in London.

Sue :-)

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Sigh...I wish I could go to London again. I miss it!!!

Congrats on the contract with Medallion Press!!!

 
At 9:54 pm, Blogger Kate Allan said...

Hurrah!!!! Can't wait to see it and read it...!

 
At 2:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY Anna. Congrats! Have a blast.

 
At 2:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I really like them. I'm glad they were smart enough to grab you. Hey, does this mean it'll be sold State side?

Lori :)

 
At 3:44 am, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

YAAAAAAY ANNA!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent news, Anna - yay for you!

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

The news is out! Yahoo! Welcome (officially) to Medallion Press, Anna! So thrilled for you!

Have a great time at your RNA party!

 
At 11:39 pm, Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

Big congratulations!

 
At 1:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Anna!! Congratulations on the contract. :) You've worked so hard.

 
At 8:25 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Exciting, isn't it?

:-D

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger Saskia Walker said...

That's terrific news! Many, many congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home