Friday, April 15, 2005

The Laundry Gods Were Listening

Husband enters the room.

H:- I'm going to Hwash the hand towels, can you think of Hanything Helse to go in the load?

Me:- *trying for cool* You could do the bath mat and the bath towels.

H:- Yers. I hwas halready going to do theeeem.

Me:- Why the funny voice?

H:- This His my Laundraay Voice

Me:- We have a Laundry Voice?

H:- Yers.

Me:- Oh, cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to a nice Italian restaurant for my birthday lunch, and when we got there, I realised that it was a vegetarian restaurant, when I'd never noticed before.

That's okay, he said. I'll manage as long as I have the BUFFALO mozzarella and the BEEF tomatoes

4 Comments:

At 3:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Anna!

Glad you had a great birthday lunch.

Belated Happy Birthday,

Sue Child

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

LOL at dh. I keep reading it and chuckling. Sounds like you had a lovely time.

 
At 9:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men. LOL. Happy Birthday!

 
At 12:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are laundry gods? I'm very upset. I thought they were laundry demons!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home