Saturday, April 09, 2005

Charting a journey...

Well, I have a journey in my blessedly finished MS, but now I have to summarise it.

I have a chapter by chapter synopsis to write.

(It's about here that I start doing an impression of a cat hacking up a furrball.)

Tomorrow, it's my birthday. By tomorrow, I want to have the entire submission packet together, in an envelope, so I can forget about it until it hits the post on Monday.

It's amazing how attractive the thought of tasks like... oh, I don't know... scrubbing cat urine off the wallpaper?... becomes at a time like this.

The cleaning can wait. The synopsis cannot.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thinking positive synopsis writing thoughts at you!
(and trying to to think about the wallpaper scrubbing)

Bidsx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home