Thursday, June 23, 2005

Ta-Daaa!

Breakfast in garden. Nodding columbines the colour of custard and strawberry jam. Galleried lupins, stately and bright. More columbines like miniature powder puffs dipped in puce eyeshadow. Spreading hostas. Shamelessly scarlet lillies and the sage bushes in flower. Sweet-scented mint, cammomile underfoot and swallows dog-fighting for mosquitoes overhead.

Writing.

I can't do a pretty description for this one. Let's just say it was hell. I was scowling a the computer so much my forehead aches...

But I wrote 7 pages.

That will do nicely.

8 Comments:

At 8:50 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Whoo-hoooooo!

I've done three and a bit. You win today.

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Regarding the first half of the post--beautiful!

Regarding the second half--also beautiful. Seven pages? That's great. You go, Anna!

 
At 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna,

Reading about your breakfast in the garden is so relaxing.

And WTG on the hard earned 7 pages.

Lori :)

 
At 5:15 am, Blogger Michelle Styles said...

Yay for Anna.Seven pages wow!!!

 
At 8:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seven pages - excellent! And the description was lovely... though I noticed you got the word custard in there :)

 
At 2:29 pm, Blogger Melani Blazer said...

You always make me smile. Yay on enjoying the breakfast scenery and congratss on 7 pages. :)

Mel

 
At 2:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love the garden imagery. You are soooooo good at that!!!

 
At 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Anna!

Love the garden description... it makes me want to go there. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home