Sunday, July 31, 2005

Long Time No Mountain

Today, I am a physical wreck. The walk was wonderful, was very restoring, but now every square inch of my body hurts.

You see, I've been walking mountains since I could walk at all. My body remembers how much I USED to be able to do. But forgets that I am woefully unfit.

So I tend to go a *smidge* beyond a sensible level of exertion.

At least I was sensible and didn't run the descent. Okay, so that sensible-ness was induced by a slight fall, and I wasn't entirely sure my bashed knee was up to it*, but we'll draw a veil over that part.

I'll get myself together and post some pictures later today.

When my fingertips stop aching.

But, oh, I did enjoy myself!


*I am SUCH a drama queen...

1 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you are getting in shape for my visit!! Can we go walking? Can we? Huh? Huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home