Wednesday, July 20, 2005

It's a hard life, but someone's got to live it

Today I made a made escape from work to go here:-


Ways of making editing palateable... Posted by Picasa

Looking out over a landscaped plantsman's garden, the scent of hazelnut latte and sweet peas mixing pleasantly with the faint taste of summer fruit tart lingering on the tongue....

I thought I'd also show you another favourite spot - my swimming spot:-


It's deeper than it looks Posted by Picasa

And just to prove that I actually do write there, too:-


I also write... Posted by Picasa

Now you can go ahead and hate me.

;-)

8 Comments:

At 8:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh... pretty... Is that by your house? *marks down yet another spot in England to visit when I finally make it over here*

 
At 10:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful!! I wanna go there!!

 
At 11:44 pm, Blogger Kate Allan said...

Nooooo, just faintly jealous ;-)

 
At 7:03 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo can we go swimming when I come and visit???

 
At 7:09 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Yes, yes, Biddy! YES WE CAN!!! Well, if the weather's nice. ;-) Although I'll happily swim in the rain if it's warm enough...

Awww Danica, Suzanne - you know my US friends are always welcome! I get so tickled showing friends around where I live.

Oh, okay then, Kate. Faintly jealous is better than hating... :-D

 
At 3:05 pm, Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

I'm planning a trip to England next summer. It's been far too long since I've been there!

 
At 10:34 pm, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Ohhhhhhh, I love it, Anna! Verrry inspirational.

 
At 9:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fab pics. Am sitting here going green. (And is that a Dana I spotted, too??)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home