Friday, April 07, 2006

A Matter of Mess

I came home yesterday evening, stepped carefully over and around the milling kitties, and went into the bedroom.

Where I found a scene of chaos. There were clothes all over the floor*, jewelry, hair clips, toiletries and makeup had been swept from the dressing table onto the floor, bags were strewn about and a pile of books had been collapsed.

A burglary? No.

A cattery.

But I'm not sure which was worse - the fact that the cats had induced chaos in the bedroom.... or the fact that my first thought on seeing it was, "Sheesh I'm so untidy. I don't know how Husband puts up with me."

It took me a little while to realise that not ALL that mess was mine...


*Okay, I'll admit it. This one's me. The rest is the cats, I swear.

3 Comments:

At 12:20 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Ah, the web never lies, Sadhbh...

LOL!

;-)

 
At 1:06 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

I now walk through the door (coming home from work) every day, not wondering WILL I find something destroyed, but WHAT will I find destroyed? Only in my case it's a puppy. *sigh* Good thing they're so cute, eh, Anna?

 
At 3:38 pm, Blogger Tess said...

ROTFL - of course, if this was our house, I'd BELIEVE it was the kitties - they're cute, but they have a knack for chaos too *g*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home