Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A momentous occasion

I received a text today which informed me that my brother was reading my blog for the first time... and laughing a lot. (He guessed the cleavage incorrectly, for those that were wondering. I don't know what to make of that.)

So, to celebrate the occasion of my family first realising just how much I post on this blog, I'd like to present to you my brother....


Would you trust this man? Posted by Picasa

And here we have the advert again in its context, outside the busy Shrewsbury Railway Station.


... Posted by Picasa

You see? I'm not the only Lucia with 'exposure'.

Hi Bro. *waving* Welcome to the madhouse.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're dangerous with that camera. Who are you going to embarrass next? That cursed advert. Kay nearly fell off the sofa when I told her my family was making special trips into town to admire my poster and take photo's. I mean. Really.

As for breasts. I'm somewhat reassured that the boobs of a. a complete stranger, and b. my own sister, are truly anonymous to me. As for the other two I think the dress sense gave it away as much as anything. I note that hasn't changed much.

The Peej

 
At 1:33 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

No, it really hasn't! The dress sense, that is.

Welcome to blogdom, Bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home