Thursday, June 29, 2006

Forthcoming Attractions

I'm working on a craft post about what we inherit from our parents, and how we should take this into account for our characters, so stay tuned for that.

By tomorrow I also should be able to post before and after photos of our kitchen.

Which is a good thing, because if they weren't finishing today, and I had to live in this CESS-PIT of a house one day longer, I think I'd probably take the two-man tent and abscond. I don't think I've ever fantasised about hoovering before.

*Imminent Sense of Humour Failure Alert*

Will soon be better. Soon, soon...

2 Comments:

At 8:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very soon. (((hugs)))

 
At 1:22 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

We'll twitch along together. But I'm NOT sleeping outside. ((((hugs)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home