Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Misc Weekly Catchup


The Wardrobe Rides Again
Brother would like to point out (in reference to our Valentine's Day activities) that things Husband and I might do for each other that come under the 'gutter mind' heading are indeed still practical and useful. However, if Husband continues to point at discarded items of clothing and growl awfully, "Put that in your new wardrobe!" when I am stripping for him, all such activity may well cease.

The Navel on the Middle of Nowhere
On Thurs I'm off on a team residential. The venue is rather remote. We've had three sets of maps and directions, none of which give instructions if you're travelling from the north. I am travelling from the north. One map shows a vast expanse of forest, three hamlets and a number of wriggling single-track roads, but does not mark the venue... I should be back on Friday night. On the other hand, I might never be seen again. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it...

Let them Scoff Cake
There is a cake conspiracy afoot. Everywhere I go, there's gratuitous free cake. Ordinarily, this would be a good thing. But I really want to lose some more weight pronto, and I'm not very good at resisting temptation.

To Do
I haven't posted my To Do List update this week. Please don't make me post my To Do List update this week. I'm holding on to the idea that I can catchup at the weekend. I may even clean the bathroom then, too. If I'm lucky.

Patience, Patience
Many people told me that the time between sale and publication date would fly past. It's not flying quickly enough! Waaaah! I'm so impatient, it seems like decades away. Especially with exciting things happening at Medallion Press on an almost daily basis.

See you at the weekend!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:40 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you don't have to nvigate by the stars...have a good time or at least try too!

 
At 1:49 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

No, no, Liz. It should be fine.

All I have to do is keep the sun on the left front corner of the car and I'm sorted....

;-)

 
At 3:36 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

The navel, huh? I think I lived there once. Only then I called it a festering boil on the arse of civilization. ;) Of course, that was in central Louisiana.

Time never flies when it ought to. There are...counting...7 days left before I hear anything about my latest submission. Time. Has. Stopped.

On the other hand, if time has stopped, then I don't have to clean my bathroom, either.

 
At 2:27 pm, Blogger Nell Dixon said...

Safe journey and hugs on the wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home