Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reasons to be Cheerful

In honour of the soul-healing Ian Dury song, some Random Reasons to be Cheerful:-

1) Acupuncture. The only time needles leave me smiling.
2) Strawberries.
3) Proper, tea-pot brewed, leaf tea.
4) Herdwick ewes, in their rough and grizzled grey fleeces, stamping their feet at interlopers.
5) Borrowdale.
6) Lindor chocolate eggs.
7) University Challenge & Top Gear (Husband and my only two must-snuggle-on-the-sofa-and-watch TV moments.)
8) Snowdrops.
9) Imagination.
10) My right ovary.

Share a couple of yours?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:11 am, Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Reasons to be cheerful:

1. I'm still breathing
2. My children are healthy and smart.
3. My husband has a good job so we can have food to eat and a roof over our heads.
4. My dream of being a published author is getting closer to coming true because I did not receive a rejection letter in today's mail.
5. Jesus loves me- this is the most important one by far :o)

 
At 11:48 am, Blogger Unknown said...

You insored me so I posted them on my blog! Thanks :-)

 
At 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) David Tennant naked.
2) Baby napping on shoulder.
3) That feeling you get when you actually know how the book you're writing is going to end.
4) Hot buttered toast.
5) Your right ovary.

 
At 8:28 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

5 - you're not wrong, Danielle, you're not wrong. :-)

I'm glad, Liz! After a long, rough day, it's good to know I inspired someone.

LOL Julie - good reasons. And my right ovary is just a star, isn't it? :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home