Thursday, January 27, 2005

Smooth with a capital Smoo

Since my chosen detox smoothie provoked a reaction yesterday, I thought I'd continue on a theme...

Yes, there's beetroot in it!

It's not THAT much beetroot... sheesh! It's good for you, people!!

In fact, it's made of (and I quote) 2 pressed apples, 1/2 a crushed pear, 1/2 a mashed banana, some freshly squeezed orange juice, some bright purple beetroot juice (4%) and some nice ginger (0.5%)

So there. Check out the nice people at innocent. Love their virtual gym.

And remember to eat at least five portions of fruit and veg a day. Five a Day. Do it.

5 Comments:

At 9:57 pm, Blogger Shannon Stacey said...

I'm still hung up on the beetroot.

Is that beetroot as in beets?

Beet IS a root. Do they mean beet juice?

*gag*

I'll stick with my iced coffee. As long as I get my daily 16 servings of caffeine, it's all good.

 
At 11:11 pm, Blogger Shannon Stacey said...

Have a Glock in your right left hand?

 
At 11:12 pm, Blogger Shannon Stacey said...

*snort* Can you tell I was going to put the Glock in the right hand, then figured the smoothie would be in the right hand, so put the gun in the left?

Humiliation's in the details.

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger Jaci Burton said...

but where's the chocolate?

*g*

 
At 7:01 am, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

I like beetroot. Bright magenta food is good.

Julie, with thousands of years of Eastern European ancestry behind her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home