Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh what a beautiful MOOOOORNIIIIIIING!

Oh what a beautiful daaaaaay.......

I drifted to wakefulness with the cows and the wood pigeons competing to be heard, and a warm, purring cat under each hand.

Last night the wind was howling and the rain was lashing the somewhat rattly and gappy windows (give 'em a break - they're over two hundred years old). The rain's stopped, the sky is blue, and the wind is just a promise of playfulness.

I haven't had a good week, but it's looking up this weekend.

I have four very simple goals for the next two days.

1) Go for a walk. It doesn't have to be a long or hard one, I just need to get outside and get the blood flowing.

2) Do some writing. Although I can't even speculate what that writing might BE.

3) Do some 'workshopping'. I'm organising a workshop with Michelle Styles, and we're working on the final details.

4) Sleep. I just need more....

Doesn't seem too hard, does it?

6 Comments:

At 8:47 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Morning my lovely!!!

Enjoy your day *wraps arms round Anna's ankles and holds on for a hug*

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Those goals sound like winners, Anna! Can I adopt them too?

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

I'll take a hug as well. And a few of those goals for myself. I'm trying to draft a proposal for a dialogue workshop.

 
At 10:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much I enjoy your blog? I came across it somewhere (scratching head) and have been sitting here at work giggling all day. :) So, love it, will put it on my buddy list, and I hope you have a great weekend!!! :-D

 
At 10:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

really love your blog, Anna :) ...

 
At 7:56 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Ah, Bids, if I could have dragged you round Buttermere on my ankle I would have. ;-)

Beth, of course you can!

(((hugs))) Good luck with the proposal, Sela

Wow, Kaitlin, thank so much! You put a smile on my face this morning!

YAY Loreth! Great to see you. Not been eaten by a bear yet, then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home