Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I come to you...

... from the University Library computers! I'm online! I'm networked!

I am not a free woman, I am a student number!!!

Sorry, got carried away a little there.

I have been well and truly absorbed into the University body. I don't feel so much like a cog in a vast, crunching machine, as a small piece of grit being mercilessly ground between its metallic, toothed wheels.

I just had my picture taken for my campus card. This occurred after an hour and a half of trying to find parking spaces, trying to find different buildings (all about ten minutes walk from each other) and being rained on. It's not the *best* likeness I've ever had taken..... In fact, I look like I'm fed up, tired, irritated and rained on. *shudder*

Dear Heaven it's 11 o'clock. How did that happen? I have work to do....

7 Comments:

At 3:07 pm, Blogger Melani Blazer said...

Congrats on the fullfledged studentness. I'm so proud of you!

*giant cyber hugs!*

now get to work!

 
At 6:18 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on becoming a student!! Now we can complain about 'slacking students' and the like.

 
At 11:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you official student you!

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

I loved hangin' in the library at my university. It was my favorite place. Next to the pub downstairs, of course.

 
At 11:53 pm, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Slackin' student. Sheesh.

 
At 2:24 am, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

I really admire you, Anna. That's all I have to say. :)

 
At 6:48 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

LOL! I'm reeling somewhere between compliments and insults.... just another day in the life. ;-)

Thanks guys, I'm really excited, but really anxious, too, that I don't blow this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home