Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Trivia

This little timewaster's doing the rounds... I do so love timewasters.

last cigarette: Never
last beverage: Mineral water
last kiss: yesterday. NO-ONE kisses me in the morning... (Husband's stil asleep)
last movie seen: A Knight's Tale (fifth time?) at home; Narnia in the cinema.
last phone call: Mum - our Saturday morning Roundup
last cd played: Holst's The Planets
last bubble bath: Last Tuesday night, I think. Bad Day.
last time you cried: Yesterday. And the day before that, and the day before that. So far today (I've been up half an hour) no tears! Yay! (Don't worry, I'm fine)

8 have you evers:
have you ever dated one of your best friends: I'm married to him.
have you ever skinny dipped: No, but I want to!
have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: No.
have you ever fallen in love: Once.
have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes.
have you ever been depressed: Oh, yes.
have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Yes. It was pink.

7 states you've been to:
1. New York
2. ...
3. ...
4. ...
5. ...
6. ...
7. ... If this had been states I have friends in, I'd have more of a chance. ;-)

6 things you've done today:
1. Fed the Pippi, Minnie, Cleo and Chrissy inside
2. Fed sundry half-feral farm cats outside (count was nine this morning)
3. Had a shower
4. Paid the garage and the window cleaner
5. Checked e-mails
6. Updated blog (not bad for half an hour)

5 favorite things in no order:
1. Husband
2. Food
3. Camping
4. Snow in a silent woodland
5. London with friends

4 people you can tell [almost] anything to:
1. Husband
2. Mum (& Cyber Mum)
3. Julie
4. Biddy

3 wishes:
1. Get published
2. Get pregnant
3. Get a new kitchen

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Go to New Zealand
2. Skinny dip

1 thing you regret:
1. I'm only allowed one? Probably the bloke in the nightclub.

6 Comments:

At 7:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow? Do you get much of it up there in the Lakes? We had a bit down here (Crewe) but sadly there are no woodlands around.

Anyway, what are you aiming for? Mills & Boon? I ask because I seem to only be stumbling over Mills & Boon author's blogs these days. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I might try one myself one day (but must get WIP finished first).

~Sharon

 
At 5:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Anna, you make me smile. Your blog is one of the things I've missed with all the work I'm buried under.

 
At 7:32 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

The Lakes get a fair bit of snow, Sharon, especially in February, and especially on the tops. But we're *just* outside, with more of a coastal influence, so it's rate to get some at home. *whine*

Most of what I write comes out as Romantic Suspense, and generally I aim at the Silhouette Intimate Moments line (published over here as Silhouette Sensation - the Pink One!). SIlhouette's part of the Harlequin Mills and Boon group.

Occasionally I write something with pretensions of mainstream-ness, and I turn it into a single title and collect rejections on it. ;-)

Thanks Danica! :-) I hope your workload eases soon.

 
At 1:21 pm, Blogger Tess said...

Oooh - that's a fun meme - LOVED reading your answers :-)

Doncha just LOVE A Knight's Tale? My fave part is any time The Black Prince (aka James Purefoy) is on-screen *g*.

 
At 2:55 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Ah, you read my mind, Tess! James Purefoy definitely makes the film more droolworthy...

 
At 8:25 pm, Blogger Tess said...

A friend of mine calls him PureJoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home