Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Right Place To Be...

Given that I've been musing on writing and how not to postpone it, it's rather appropriate that tomorrow I'm going to be in the company of writers.

It's the Romantic Novelists' Association Annual Conference this weekend, at the rural UCLAN campus, Newton Rigg.

It's also appropriate that it's rather a romantic spot for me. This is the college that Husband attended as a mature student in order to be near me in the north. He dumped a reliable (if strenuous) job in the south to migrate after his headstrong then-girlfriend.

It is possible for two people to get some sleep sharing the single beds in the student accommodation.

Some sleep.

5 Comments:

At 5:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait!

 
At 7:07 am, Blogger Kate Walker said...

See you soon -

Can't wait either .

Ah - memories - the wonderful 'chastity beds' in student accomodation ;-)

dhyjz

 
At 12:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you soon.
love Nell (I'm anon e mouse as I'm at work)

 
At 5:12 am, Blogger Michelle Styles said...

So looking forward to it.

The mention of single beds in dorm rooms brings back memories of when I first met my dh...

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger Anne McAllister said...

Wish I were going to be there! Hope you're having fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home