Saturday, February 10, 2007

I don't believe it...

This is a momentous occasion! I have just sent off my MS of RUN AMONG THORNS to Medallion Press, correctly formatted in house style.

I have done this... *drum roll*... OVER SEVEN MONTHS EARLY.

THIS NEVER HAPPENS!!! I'm EARLY for a deadline!!!

Granted, the deadline's set to their production schedule, not how soon I can do something, but still. I'm going to enjoy this rare, and wonderful moment...

And all this remarkable, unheard of achievement is created in THAT chaotic space. Scary, eh?

(Note Cleo (tortoiseshell) and Chrissy (ginger) curled up together on top of the in-tray stack. They're wondering why I've been dancing round the office going, "booo-yah!")

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 1:32 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

YAY!! Go you!!

Actually the kittens are sitting there wondering whether they can find the road atlas so they can come down and visit me!! :-)

 
At 1:46 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Congratulations, Anna! That's a great feeling, isn't it? :)

 
At 3:29 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Boo-Yah!!!

(word verification: qbotstan. Sounds like a new cyber-Muslim country)

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Holy Smoke! I thought I was looking at a picture of my own desk there for a minute. Are all writers as unorganized as we are?

Well, I can't say that I'm unorganized, I know where everything on my desk is but I never ask anyone else to get something for me off my desk because they can never find it. :o)

 
At 8:32 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

I WONDERED why they were turning to the london page, Biddy! ;-)

It is a very, very good feeling, thanks Beth!

YAY someone else who looks at the word verifications and thinks what meanings they might have... ggg Thanks Sela. :-)

I think we all are, Danielle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home