Friday, February 09, 2007

To Do

The To Do List has done some changing since it first cropped up in Jan. I've achieved a lot, but.... it just keeps growing!!! How does this happen???

1) Complete website design brief - DONE
2) Assemble partial of DANGEROUS LIES - DONE
3) Write DANGEROUS LIES synopsis - DONE
4) Prep RUN AMONG THORNS for sending in - DONE
5) Final proof read of RUN AMONG THORNS - DONE
6) Edits to DANGEROUS LIES partial
7) Write Web Content (can you hear me screaming? I feel like I don't know where to start! I do, really, but, still...)
8) Write up notes for WIP #6
13) Finish TAKEN
14) Do some more plotting of WIP #5

It was good to get the TAKEN partial off my desk, but I'm itching to get RUN AMONG THORNS in, and then get that partial of DANGEROUS LIES out there, too. *cracks knuckles* Right. Let's get to it.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new profile!!

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Thank you! It's a contraction of something I'm working on for my website. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home