Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ten Commandments

I re-post these on a fairly regular basis, because I think they're worth the reminder.

Ten Commandments for Good Mental Health

1. Thou shalt not be perfect

2. Thou shalt not be all things to all people

3. Thou shalt leave some things undone

4. Thou shalt not spread thyself too thinly

5. Thou shalt learn to say no

6. Thou shalt schedule time for yourself and network support

7. Thou shalt switch off and do nothing regularly

8. Thou shalt be boring, inelegant and unattractive sometimes

9. Thou shalt not feel guilty

10. Thou shalt not be thine own worst enemy

Honestly, I'm doing pretty poorly at all of them at the moment! But... Ha. I was just about to put, "Must try harder." No.

Must Try Less Hard.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:29 am, Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

What a great reminder. I might have to print that and give it, laminated, to my husband :o)

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Good plan, Danielle!

 
At 7:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one always makes me smile, Anna.

I love the permission to be inelegant. I'm good at that one. (Not to mention untidy *g*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home