Sunday, March 11, 2007

Love is...

... cake.


There. Part of my Valentine's gift to Husband, a special meal involving Beef Wellington (a smidge too rare and therefore not completely photogenic!) and Victoria Sponge.

The residential was lovely, thank you! Chief memories are sitting in a tent by candlelight, while the darkened woods outside dripped with rain, reflecting on the day, and making trifle from leftovers, served in a saucepan. Excellent.

Oh, and we watched Gosford Park last night. Sela will punch the air when she reads this - I finally get Clive Owen. Yup. NOW I understand.

But I'm still not going to look at him in King Arthur more than I have to. So there.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:09 pm, Blogger Sela Carsen said...

Now I just have to get you to watch the BMW short films he was in. You'll get him even more!

I've been trying to post pics of him on my blog today, but I can't get Blogger to cooperate with me. Soon, though. Very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home