Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

The computer's back and appears to be holding... but I'm still likely to be scarce for a while, I think. I have 2.76 GB of files to sort through and either restore to my newly wiped hard drive, archive, or delete.

Oh joy.

And I'm about to attempt to fit about a month's worth of day job into one week. And then we're *bliss* on holiday.

So, since I have my eyes firmly on the priorities of life, let me show you where we're going on holiday with Brother, Mother and Father....

We're taking a narrowboat down the Llangollen Canal.

A week of pootling down the waterways in springtime, with life's pace reduced to something less than 4 miles per hour.

That'll do.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:55 am, Blogger Danielle Marie Peck said...

Hi Anna, how was your visit with Julie and the fecklette? I do hope you enjoyed yourselves. So glad your computer is back up and doing its job again.

 
At 7:58 pm, Blogger Anne McAllister said...

The holiday sounds fab, Anna. Enjoy! Hope you had a good visit with Julie and her Traveling Companion.

Good luck with the computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home