Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Smooth

I adjusted to life without blogging when my computer was defunct, and now I'm struggling to get back into the routine... please excuse some fairly random and irregular musings....

So, smoothies. I am moved to broadcast a request for your favourite smoothie recipes after experimenting with a pear, strawberry and raspberry smoothie, with yoghurt and apple juice.

Interesting. I was slightly put off by the curdling, and by the texture, but I'm sure it was powerful good.

Husband swears the best instant hangover remedy he's ever encountered is my orange, grapefruit and strawberry smoothie. With or without yoghurt and honey.

My favourite bought smoothies are from the blessed people at Innocent. I love anything they put ginger in, and once in a while a beetroot smoothie pops up and I buy a bunch, coo at them, stroke them, and drink them a lot. Mmmmmmmm. Worship the fruit.....

But nine times out of ten, I make my own at home. Do you? What's your favourite recipe for that morning smoothie???

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:01 am, Blogger Yvonne said...

I bought some frozen berries recently to make homemade smoothies - but I haven't touched them yet. I love Innocent ones and they are just too easy!

 
At 8:06 am, Blogger Jessica Raymond said...

Peach slices whizzed up with coconut milk make a good one ;)

Jess x

 
At 5:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is chocolate soy milk (allergic to dairy), 1/2 banana, handful of strawberries, and this wonderfully, actually good tasting, soy protein powder plus (all these good for you supplements and protein in the two scoops!).

Delicious and is enough of a meal replacement that I'm not hungry until noon.

Took a long time to find this powder - but so happy to have found it!!

Lori :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home