Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Review 2

Not as good a week last week, but not bad, either. I'm deleting things from the top of the To Do List once they've been reported done, adding as things crop up, and modifying things that need it...


5) Complete website design brief (requested by designer) DONE - just as they e-mailed me to ask if I'd done it!
6) Assemble partial of DANGEROUS LIES (yuh-huh. This is the option book) - I'm two-thirds of the way through edits.
7) Write DANGEROUS LIES synopsis
8) Fill out my RWA PAN application
9) Start writing my web content
10) Finish TAKEN
11) Do MCWIFE (Now officially titled RUN AMONG THORNS, hooray!) edits (this one needs to move down the list - not due till after Sept 07)

It's not a bad list, but the list of meetings and actions in my diary IS a bad list. I'll be lucky to get (6) done this week, but we'll see.

Have a good week!

3 Comments:

At 1:58 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good'un honey!! More power to you :-)

 
At 1:22 am, Blogger Sherry Jones said...

What a list! It gives me shivers for you to see McWife with a brand new title.

And the thrill lives on.

 
At 7:40 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Thanks Bids! You too, babe.

I know, Shara, isn't it fab? I'm very excited!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home