Sunday, September 11, 2005

Not bad, not bad...

Well, I had those four goals: Sleep; Write; Workshop; Walk.

And I achieved them. Not bad, under the circumstances.

Okay, so the writing wasn't the heading-off-into-the-creative-mist variety that I crave, but I prepared a submission to a critiquing scheme, which involved editing, tweaking and writing a synopsis. It ain't much, but it's better than nothing.

And it's another thing to tick off the Guilt List.

I'm moderately happy with my weekend. How was yours?

5 Comments:

At 5:48 am, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Too damn short.

 
At 6:16 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Too short and I dond't get to see you two!

 
At 6:41 am, Blogger Anna Louise Lucia said...

Amen, sisters!

 
At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were productive. I was not, but I got a lot of reading done. But that's productive in its own way. :)

 
At 12:10 am, Blogger MJFredrick said...

Very much like yours, instead of walking, I watched movies. And instead of workshop, I watched movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home