Friday, September 16, 2005

Stay off the roads

Well, now is a really bad time to be on the roads, I think.

This evening, I was starting to wonder where Husband had got to, since he should be home by that time, when he rang. "I've been in an accident. I'm fine. I'll let you know more when I can."

He's okay. Shaken, fed up. No-one was hurt and it wasn't his fault.

We'll probably lose our second car - which wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for odd working ours on my part, lack of public transport, and my office being 30 miles away.

So. Missing Piggy, and staying off the roads.

I'm not a horroscopes person, but this is just funny:-

"Your week ahead: Life is full of surprises. Not all surprises, though, are full of life. Some take the wind right out of our sails. They stop us in our tracks and even when they have made us stand still, they still leave us wondering exactly where we stand. You have had a few surprises along these lines of late" (Jonathan Cainer)

You don't say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you, everyone, for your lovely messages. I really appreciate them, and they help me deal with long days in the house with a Piggy-shaped hole in the world. Husband says thank you, too.

7 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{Anna}}} Hugs coming your way. Give Ian a - thank goodness you're ok - hug from me also.

I hope the car mess works out okay - but cars are replaceable - as I know you agree - but hope the replacement isn't too hard.

Thinking about you.

Lori

 
At 6:49 am, Blogger Julie Cohen said...

Love you both, sweetheart.

 
At 1:12 pm, Blogger Nell Dixon said...

Thank heaven he was ok. Big hugs.

 
At 4:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to you both.

 
At 5:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna - you really are having a bad week. Go and drive over a twig or something, will you, so that'll be the third thing? Glad Ian is OK. Hugs to both of you. xx

 
At 7:13 pm, Blogger Tess said...

As if losing Piggy wasn't enough! Glad your husband is ok, though. Bummer about the car. Hope next week turns out better for you both.

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Beth Ciotta said...

Sorry to hear about your husband's accident, as if losing Piggy wasn't enough turmoil. Glad he's okay and wishing you both warm thoughts. Heal soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home